Pizza Express

Since I've written about ready meals I may as well write about chain restaurants ;) With a couple of hungry companions I headed to Pizza Express. There were a couple of new pizzas on the menu. One of which I had. the Meatball Bolognese pizza:

Spiced Bolognese sauce, beef meatballs, fiery roquito peppers, mozzarella, rocket and grana padano


Meatball Bolognese Pizza

This was tasty if a little hot for my palate. I think it may have been the hottest pizza, even though the Calabrese is meant to be. One of my companions had that pizza and I much preferred it. 



Caffè Reale

The Dolcetti are one of Pizza Express' best ideas. Small desserts with some coffee to finish off the meal. A little of what you fancy does you good as the old music call song goes ;) I went for the Caffè Reale like a rat out of trap, who wouldn't love this:

Baby figs, cinnamon & white wine spiced syrup, mascarpone`

Comments

  1. I simply love pizza, its amaging. The pictures you have given here are enough to fall in love with this one. I have tried this pizza in my home but I could not make it good. Can you suggest to me some Brighton local pizza places to enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment